Here’s a cool article for fiction writers.
emma watson + black & white
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban concept art by Adam Brockbank
"James had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble. But would have regarded it as the height of dishonour to mistrust his friends."
no one loves harry potter more than abc family
It’s Christmas??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s the 4th of July??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s Easter??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s Memorial Day??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s President’s Day??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s November??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s pretty hot in Philadelphia this week??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
It’s the end of the week??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
I’ve always been able to charm the people I needed.
[HARRY POTTERING INTENSIFIES]
Polyjuice Potion - Allows the drinker to assume the form of another.
“I see myself doing Harry Potter films as long as I’m enjoying it and as long as they are going to challenge me as an actor. I want to be an actor - it’s my aspiration - so I want to do other films. I want to write something and I want to direct something!” -Daniel Radcliffe
The Potter Generation → 1. Harry, Ron or Hermione
XXV - THE ROAD HOME
↳ Live Preview: Full Height Header (Homepage Style) + Topbar Style 1 + Adjusted Header + Topbar Style 2 • Download: Pastebin / Ge.tt
First of the unreleased themes. This was based off a previous layout on this blog and is one of the possible ways to achieve a homepage-like theme but with all the posts. I’ve taken it a step further by making the “header” an adjustable height so you can play around with what you prefer.
Please “reset defaults” and refresh before making any customizations and this will hopefully lower the number of problems. Feel free to customize however much you want, the more the better, but leave credits intact. It would also be great if you could ‘like’ this post if using the theme.
- Adjustable height of header with parallax-like scrolling effect. From full screen (acting as a main page) to no header at all.
- Smooth scrolling effect from header to content by clicking “Let’s Get Started” (this was me just playing around).
- Two different styles of sticky topbar. Please make sure you only tick one of them.
- A total of 12 extra links can be added. 4 in the topbar, another 8 on the sidebar.
- Sidebar with “widget” space to include additional textboxes or more links.
yay its winter and its raining here and snowing for some of you(lucky) and everyone is doing blog awards so why not jump on the bandwagon. have fun friends!rules:
- mbf Lauren
- reblog will count as entry
- must reach 75 notes
- reblog until December 30th, winners will be announced sometime in Januaryawards:
- best icon
- best url
- best theme
- best edits
- best THG blog
- best HP blog
- my favorite
- best blogprizes:
- follow back
- promos whenever u please
- links on my blog
- my eternal love
- other things that ill think of idk man
- cheese, ill give you some cheese